Why Food Wallet?
Your Food Wallet is a quick and easy way to budget for your monthly food expenses, store and accumulate credit on your account, as well as send someone you care for a gift.
The Food Wallet allows you to
- add credit to your account whenever you want, for planning your monthly food budget and investing in your own health
- send credit to someone else’s account, for gifts and suprises or to make sure a loved one is eating the right stuff
- for us to add credit to your account, if ever you don’t receive something that you’ve ordered. Accidents happen and we want to rectify them as soon and painlessly as possible
- receive credit in exchange for re-usable items returned!
How To Use The Food Wallet
- Click on the wallet icon, top right of the screen
- select Wallet Topup
- Enter the amount you want to credit when prompted and then pay the amount you entered on the invoice you receive.
- Click on your wallet,
- select ‘Transfer’
- Enter the email address of the user you want to send money to and the amount you want to send.
It’s that simple!
The credit sits securely in your Food Wallet until you either spend it or send it. Spending happens whenever you place an order, no extra clicks needed.
Convenient food budgeting, quick and easy!